Chronicling the steps to creating a SUCCESSFUL life.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Year, New Post

It has been a crazy few months with moving into my new home and trying to get it set up properly.  Then, there was my yearly let's-see-if-I-can-totally-avoid-the holidays mind set and a 3 week long visit from my parents.

Realization set in that I have neglected my blog for quite some time.  I have neglected my online business.  I have neglected my Avon Business.  

The New Year is here and I have set a few goals for myself.






So, here is my 2014 Checklist:
  1. Make items to sell on Etsy and/or ebay
  2. Solidify the Steampunk Barbie ideas
  3. Update biz plan
  4. Market, Market, Market the ideas
  5. Complete Website www.chesapeakecrochet.com

Karen Pope is Madam Crocheterie, the Hooker By Night.  She CROCHETS in her spare moments, makes time for CROCHET,  and sells her creations on Etsy.  Follow her on Twitter, and Facebook.  Find her on Google+
She writes about CROCHET and creating a CROCHET Business



No comments:

Post a Comment