Chronicling the steps to creating a SUCCESSFUL life.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Busy Hook

I have been busy finishing projects started a while back, but never finished because newer ideas replaced the old ones.  You know how that is.  The latest crochet pattern invariably catches my eye and I am off an running in a different direction.


This is my granny square afghan

Granny Square Afghan

This afghan was made with Lily Sugar n Cream 100% cotton yarn.  I love the vibrant colors of this afghan, but it took this project to convince me that I complete dislike constructing anything with granny squares.


This is project #2... a winter scarf
This is a heavy-guaranteed to keep you warm winter scarf crocheted with Red Heart Super Soft(c) yarn in Really Red.



Karen Pope is Madam Crocheterie, the Hooker By Night.  She CROCHETS in her spare moments, makes time for CROCHET,  and sells her creations on Etsy.  Follow her on Twitter, and Facebook.  Find her on Google+
She writes about CROCHET and creating a CROCHET Business

No comments:

Post a Comment