Chronicling the steps to creating a SUCCESSFUL life.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Everything is in the Way.

Is seems like everything is on hold, these days, but not really.  I am looking for a place to move and I will be very happy when that finally happens.  A potential house-for-rent opportunity that may just fill the bill has arisen, if I can convince the landlord that I am the RIGHT person for the house.

So, the business plan is on hold, somewhat.  The marketing plan, the creation of products, self-promotion. Seems like everything is on hold.  I had a convention weekend before last.  This past weekend was spent house-hunting.  I have a unrealistically busy week this week and I cannot even find time to make it to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions.  Maybe tomorrow.

Job is moving to a new location, I am moving to a new location.  Maybe it is time to slow down a little and not try to do everything in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment